Harris-Sachs in the News...
- Jim assists in bringing Kergan Brothers Restaurants/Sonic Drive Ins the “Who Dat” license for burger promotions.
- Jim writes a featured article for the Winter issue of the Licensing Book.
- Jim writes a featured article for the Spring issue of the Licensing Book.
- Jim will again be a guest expert in the Licensing Letter Booth at Licensing Expo 2013
- Harris Sachs welcomes Kergan Brothers/Sonic Drive Ins
- Harris Sachs (in partneship with Brand Licensing) welcomes Pine Valley Foods
- Jim assists in bringing Caribbean Joe to Good Lad juvenile apparel.
- Jim assists in bringing select Universities to WillDo Preschool Books
- Jim wrote an article in the Fall 2012 Licensing Book.
- Jim is featured in an article in the Licensing Book BLE issue, October.
- Ken assists in bringing Hello Kitty to Morgan Home for beach products.
- Harris-Sachs welcomes Creative Home Ideas
- Steve assists in bringing in Laura Ashley to Beatrice for window treatments and fashion
- Jim Sachs assists in bringing Sealy to American Textiles for white goods and protective bedding products.
- Jim Sachs assists in bringing Brookstone to Design Weave for white goods.
- Jim Sachs was the guest expert again at the Licensing Letter Booth in June at the Licensing Expo.
- Steve assists Bentex in signing Zhu Zhu Pets
- Steve assists in bringing Laura Ashley to Brother for Sewing Machines
- Steve to speak at Surtex show in New York on How to Find, Interact, and Work with Manufacturers who License Art
- Jim to speak at the Licensing Show in Las Vegas on basic licensing for manufacturers
- Jim assists Lucks in getting Pizza Fest off the ground. Signed Nickelodeon, NBA, Bob the Builder, Thomas, and various colleges & universities
- Harris-Sachs welcomes Beatrice, Hill Country Bakery, Johnson Brothers, Lucks Food Decorating, Palmer Candy, and Bentex to its roster of clients
- Town & Country Disney program has become a huge success.
- Licensing Book features Jim in its annual consultants May issue
- Steve spoke at the Surtex show in New York on Licensing 101 for artists
- Jim spoke at the Licensing Show in Las Vegas on basic licensing for manufacturers
- Jim featured in Licensing Book consultants issue (June 2008)
- Harris-Sachs featured in article on licensing in Wall Street Journal (June 2008)
- Strategic alliance with Karen Diamond Associates is formed (May 2008)
- Harris–Sachs signs with Lifetime Brands, the nation's largest housewares company.
- Jim assists new client Integrated in securing four major properties (Care Bears, Marvel, Strawberry Shortcake, and Hello Kitty) in only four months of representation.
- Steve gave his Licensing 101 Seminar at Surtex again this year
- Harris–Sachs welcomes two new clients; Inventures Products, LLC and Integrated Designs
- Jim featured in the 2007 Licensing Book Consutlant’s Forum
- Jim was featured with other leading consultants in The Licensing Book annual consultants Q & A.
- Harris-Sachs signs Dakota Collectibles, worlds largest supplier of embroidery software.
- Harris-Sachs inks deal for Paramount Chemical and American Kennel Club for pet clean up products.
- Ken attended latest FLIP gathering. He is a charter member of this group of future licensing leaders. November, 2006.
- Harris-Sachs signs new client Style Asia, a major supplier of various products in the Executive, Gift and Promotional markets. They are seeking brand opportunities to expand their business. May, 2006
- Cranston delivers first shipments of their Elvis Presley line with their biggest pre-sell ever. January, 2006.
- Hautman Brothers Nature Art is the fastest selling licensed introduction in Cranston history. November, 2005.
- Town & Country introduces full line of home textiles for the Currier & Ives Foundation. October, 2005.
- Harris - Sachs LLC, licensing consultants to manufacturers, whose client IGPC (Intergovernmental Philatelic Corp. -- the world’s largest creator of postage stamps for numerous countries throughout the world) has just completed a large placement of collectable stamps mounted as wall art. The collection honors the memory of Pope John Paul II. April, 2005.
- License Book cover for July 2004 shows Steve & Jim front and center waiting for the start of the biggest licensing show in its 23-year history.
- Daisy D’s announces first distribution into the mass market with a replenishment program in all Hobby Lobby Stores May 2004. Overall sales in the specialty market on track to show a 50% increase over previous year.
- Cranston: Increases commitment to licensing. Cites substantial increase in business in 2004 due to licensing. President Andy Sylvia reports “licensing is the fastest growing segment of their business.
- Harris-Sachs, LLC featured in The Licensing Book Magazine. May, 2004.
- Steve packs ’em in at Surtex: Steve has been holding seminars for many years at the Surtex Show in New York. This year was the best ever for attendance. Standing room only of 150+ aspiring artists and art licensors to hear Steve and Carole Eldrige. May, 2004.
- Harris-Sachs welcomes new clients Habitat, Harold J. Lehman Industries, Artblok and Kirsch Industrial Company.
- Cycle Express scores distribution with Strawberry Shortcake and Orange County Choppers at Walmart, Toys ’R Us, Target and J.C. Penney.
- Superex gains distribution at BJs Wholesale Club with Hummer Spring/Summer 2004.
- Daisey D’s picked "best of" at the latest HIA show, and just nominated for a Readers’ Choice Award for their Creating Keepsakes Collection. Best of luck, Melisa! November, 2003.
- Westpoint Stevens adds towels and bedding divisions to Harris-Sachs distribution responsibilities. August, 2003.
Harris-Sachs sales force cracks Supevalue with Westpoint Stevens products. Supervalue is one of the largest distributors to supermarkets in the United States. They will be running a comforter and pillow promotion this fall. July, 2003.
- Giftwares announces Warren Kimble placement at FTD. August 2003.
- Allure reports excellent sell through at Walmart with their Challis and Roos design product. May, 2003.
- Cranston Consumer Products has launched the new Bob the Builder line of fabrics. Andy Sylvia the Division President has announced that this launch has resulted in the highest initial sales in the history the company. Customers include Walmart, Jo-Ann Stores, and Hancock among many others. March, 2003.
- AC DELCO/SUPEREX. Our Automotive client Superex has just Signed a comprehensive licensing agreement for a line of automotive aftermarket products. April, 2003.
- Daisy D’s CEO Melisa Jeffers has announced that the addition of licensed artists has increased their sales by 300% in just six months. April, 2003.